Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Assistive Technology

I would like to begin by saying that the assignment was extremely difficult for me. I am not a computer expert and it always takes me quite a bit of time to learn my way around. After I made all of the changes within my lap top to accommodate the different settings, I was not able to reset the original settings. After finishing the power point I reset my computer to factory settings which changed everything back. However, the assignment taught me to navigate throughout the different assistive technology settings in order to accommodate my students. I believe that it is a necessity for all educators to know how to properly adjust all of their activities and assignments according to their student's needs. I am thrilled that I am now capable of adjusting computer settings accordingly so that all students can participate in the planned lesson.
View My Power Point

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that it was a little difficult for me as well. However, I do believe that if you sit down and familiarize yourself with the technology it will become easier.

    ReplyDelete